Executive Assistant to President
- Report to Owner/CEO and stay in regular contact throughout the day through phone and email.
- Manage interns, employees and independent contractors specific to project scope of work; follow up as needed.
- Handle all bookkeeping including managing bills, receipts, deposits and issuing monthly invoices to clients.
- Recruit and interview new talent.
- Research, contact and meet with potential clients to interview for blog posting and stay up to date with trends and current events.
- Write blog posts for both websites and for social media posting.
- Manage daily operations and perform office duties including administrative tasks.
- Maintain company files and update all employee, client and customer information as needed.
- Create contracts for potential clients, current clients, independent contractors and employees.
- Create presentations and collateral for workshops, meetings and clients. Present on varying topics in public affairs.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with clients, independent contractors and professional organizations.
- Manage clients and all accounts on a daily basis (staying in constant contact, media monitoring, event planning, writing, design, etc.)
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer and employer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to interns and specialized staff; following up on results.
- Prepares monthly reports by collecting and analyzing information and sends to clients.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions and preparing an agenda beforehand.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and meetings; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
Written and Verbal Communication, Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Presentation Skills, Organization, Information Gathering, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Bookkeeping, Travel Logistics.
Education and Experience
- At least 3 years experience providing business support at a high level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Ability to work alone and with a team, as needed
- Salary based upon experience and qualifications.
Please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org